Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi, you will learn a lot here for sure, some of it even pertains to sxs's.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from diagonal NW GA.

Reactions: Backwoods
FlipKing

FlipKing

May 17, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
If you're from N GA, check with Southern Honda in Chattanooga. I just bought from there, and it was fairly easy and the best price I could find.

HJW

HJW

May 19, 2020
SE Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks for the info. Will check them out, been looking at dealer in Oxford, AL, don't mind driving for the right deal.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from west Georgia

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you're from N GA, check with Southern Honda in Chattanooga. I just bought from there, and it was fairly easy and the best price I could find.
I purchased my 18 model there last September. Got a really good deal since the 20 were out. Everything was pretty seamless. They had a small problem on the honda roof but quickly fixed it and a another small issue a found when loading it on the trailer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HJW

HJW

May 19, 2020
SE Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thought I would post a pic of the one I have now. Not planning on replacing, been too good for that , just adding to the stable. Sorry for the adult beverage ad. JD Gator

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Glad it worked out for you. Yes, 20 minutes from house. I had a Rancher loaded on trailer, cash deal until they wanted me to sign a mandatory arbitration agreement not to sue them if fraud occurred. Told them to take it off as they had been fined for not doing recall repairs prior to sales. Maybe they stopped requiring that agreement now. Hwy 58 Honda (Kevin) got 4 later purchases.

527BBAB4 99CD 4815 896C B8E3948C5227

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Canton, OH. Your self proclaimed beer ad leads me to believe you should fit right in at the HFAWHA thread.

#NTC is always a good time as well

Reactions: Biteme and Mudwing
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright, Jeremie , wife says I'm not too bright when I drink, I'm sober now, you will have to explain wtf HFAWHA is while I can comprehend it..NTC, also.
HFAWHA is "High Functioning Alcoholics With a Honda Addiction" which is full of "Cheers" pics especially on the weekends and some drunken shenanigans. Thread is found here - H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting - The Honda Side by Side Club!

NTC is "Not The Contest" which usually has a contest running and is full of asshats like me that spend a lot of time on the site talking about nothing in particular, but having a good time doing so. Thread is found here - https://hondasxs.com/threads/not-the-contest.16121/

NTC is in the Pub so will have to read the Pub terms and request entry to it. The real shenanigans of the site are usually taking place in there. I think this is where you need to go to request access to the Pub - https://hondasxs.com/group/the-pub.5/info

Reactions: Mudwing and Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
HFAWHA is "High Functioning Alcoholics With a Honda Addiction" which is full of "Cheers" pics especially on the weekends and some drunken shenanigans. Thread is found here - H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting - The Honda Side by Side Club!

NTC is "Not The Contest" which usually has a contest running and is full of asshats like me that spend a lot of time on the site talking about nothing in particular, but having a good time doing so. Thread is found here - https://hondasxs.com/threads/not-the-contest.16121/

NTC is in the Pub so will have to read the Pub terms and request entry to it. The real shenanigans of the site are usually taking place in there. I think this is where you need to go to request access to the Pub - https://hondasxs.com/group/the-pub.5/info
Great info for newcomers. Forum SxS sections help you get the most out of your ride, and the Pub helps you get thru the days with a smile. I might add the Meme Dumping thread in the Pub will cause a chuckle or two.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great info for newcomers. Forum SxS sections help you get the most out of your ride, and the Pub helps you get thru the days with a smile. I might add the Meme Dumping thread in the Pub will cause a chuckle or two.
Meme's is definitely another highlight. Good call Mudder!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!