BOX1

P500 New here! Hi from PA

C

Corycarlo

Feb 16, 2020
Elimsport Pa
Ownership

1. 500
Hi all! New here, from central PA! I test drove a 700 on this past Friday and was underwhelmed, ended up at a different dealer on Saturday test driving a new 2018 leftover and had a big grin on my face! Financed it on the spot with Honda and it will be delivered later this week, I’m excited to say the least! This forum seems pretty awesome, is anyone running the trail tech pro in place of the factory display??

0F47EB7B D218 4795 BAD0 9DAEDE16171C

Last edited:
FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi all! New here, from central PA! I test drove a 700 on this past Friday and was underwhelmed, ended up at a different dealer on Saturday test driving a new 2018 leftover and had a big grin on my face! Financed it on the spot with Honda and it will be delivered later this week, I’m excited to say the least! This forum seems pretty awesome, is anyone running the trail tech pro in place of the factory display??

View attachment 184269
welcome from ohio

C

Corycarlo

Feb 16, 2020
Elimsport Pa
Ownership

1. 500
I’m in Norry as well, Milton. Born and raised in Elimsport tho, will be selling my house in Milton towards the end of this year or start if next to get back to Elimsport. Do you hit Trevonton ever? The AOAA

Reactions: rtn001
bms

bms

Feb 3, 2019
Pa
Ownership

1. 500
I live in Den-Mar, right outside Kulpmont. Lots of great riding trails near my home. I hope you enjoy your P500 as much as I do. I looked at many machines, and I absolutely made the right decision!

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!