100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Today I start working at the gold Creek Lodge in Coeur De Alene national Forest. It's a large specifically set up for people traveling and exploring the national for system to predominately travel by motorcycle or side-by-side. I am the new cook for the full-service restaurant and bar. It's a really nice place with 10 very nice rooms RV pads and camping available. If any of you guys or girlsare in the area, please come by, I would love to cook for you and maybe we can do some trail riding. Thank you @CumminsPusher for hooking me up with this place.
Pioneer Seat Cover Group Purchase

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: sharp
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats! As someone who has been "fired" from the same company three times this year, I can sincerely appreciate you're finding a new job (in a paradise)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why were you fired three times from them?

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Today I start working at the gold Creek Lodge in Coeur De Alene national Forest. It's a large specifically set up for people traveling and exploring the national for system to predominately travel by motorcycle or side-by-side. I am the new cook for the full-service restaurant and bar. It's a really nice place with 10 very nice rooms RV pads and camping available. If any of you guys or girlsare in the area, please come by, I would love to cook for you and maybe we can do some trail riding. Thank you @CumminsPusher for hooking me up with this place.
Pioneer Seat Cover Group Purchase
Coors light and your signature spaghetti please. See you Saturday my friend. Fuel up and be ready for an epic night ride

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nearly quit after second day fired after third! That job sucked the arses of a 1000 cows!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!