ATV New Louisiana Member

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello, I’m a new member from Southeast Louisiana and this is my first post. I currently have a 2009 Foreman 500 FPE that I purchased new. I’m 37 and had Honda ATVs and ATCs all my life. I owned a few other brands in the past but it didn’t take long to realize Honda is the best.
Now I’m in the market for a new side by side. Looking at the Pioneer 700-2 deluxe, 700-4 deluxe, and the 1000-3 deluxe.
Any thoughts on these models?
What are the going prices?
Any known problems for 2021 or 2022 models?
I haven’t started dealer shopping yet but will be soon.
Thank You!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

I know nothing about the Pioneer tho, so can’t help you there but if a lot’s good, more’s better and too much is just right - so buy the 1000. :p

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First, welcome from Northern Michigan. Second, you range from a two to four seater so I'm not sure from that spectrum what your needs are. Third, availability for at least the 1000 is rare if new and scarce if used. Fourth, have some money ready because they're getting top dollar at this time for new and used.

It seems to me that the bigger you go, the harder they are to find. There are a lot of people on here with deposits on new ones while they play the waiting game for it to arrive at the dealer.

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcom
First, welcome from Northern Michigan. Second, you range from a two to four seater so I'm not sure from that spectrum what your needs are. Third, availability for at least the 1000 is rare if new and scarce if used. Fourth, have some money ready because they're getting top dollar at this time for new and used.

It seems to me that the bigger you go, the harder they are to find. There are a lot of people on here with deposits on new ones while they play the waiting game for it to arrive at the dealer.
Thanks! How long is the wait on a 1000?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Another welcome from a Great Lake Stater!
If your in the market for a 700 there just so happen to be one that has come available thats squeaky clean and low milage. Little bit of a drive but its well worth it cuz of availability of machines right now and the foreseeable future. He might be willing to meet you half way if you ask!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hello, I’m a new member from Southeast Louisiana and this is my first post. I currently have a 2009 Foreman 500 FPE that I purchased new. I’m 37 and had Honda ATVs and ATCs all my life. I owned a few other brands in the past but it didn’t take long to realize Honda is the best.
Now I’m in the market for a new side by side. Looking at the Pioneer 700-2 deluxe, 700-4 deluxe, and the 1000-3 deluxe.
Any thoughts on these models?
What are the going prices?
Any known problems for 2021 or 2022 models?
I haven’t started dealer shopping yet but will be soon.
Thank You!
Welcome and good luck on your search….

Homer

Homer

Bad Decision Coordinator
Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Ga.
Do your research here to narrow down your selection. The search function will be your friend.
Only you can decide what fits you best.
Good luck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!