P1000m5 New Machine Mods

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Check out RB3offroad.com for wheel spacers for a wider stance. 1" wheel spacers help with the stability. We also carry flagmounts and don't forget your RB3door bushings - you can get them at weller racing

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Update-

Got the vent lines done and Trail Armour skids and A-arm guards on. Currently working on the KFI Stealth winch, Mighty Max Battery, Tru Isolator, Stinger, NOAM NUTV4, and the Blue Seas fuse block. I had a little hiccup with one of the bolts that goes through the first winch bracket and front differential bracket. It seems that I cross threaded it then snapped the head off. Took most of Sunday to try and get it out before I finally drilled it out. Once I got my hands on a tap set, I tapped it out for a 7/16 bolt and just finished the non electrical portion of the winch install today. The battery will be in in the next day or two then I’ll need someone to help me do all the electrical portions. For some reason, electricity isn’t something that I fully comprehend. I’ll throw the wife’s Yetti size cup holder in while I have the drimmel out. I also bought some acoustic/heat shield material that I’ll be lining the floorboard in the back seat with when I can. I’ll also do under the seat behind my calves. I feel the heat coming from there after a while. Bilge fans and a full switch panel won’t be to far down the road once I replenish my SxS fund. Went a little in the hole on this last purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!