Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Greetings - I've been a member for a few weeks but never officially said hello and stumbled in here.... I have been enjoying the banter and the community! I just got a used 2020 P1K5 EPS with 34 miles on it and knew nothing about UTV before doing some research and forum lurking to see the skinny on brand "X" versus the Honda Pioneer - and so far I am really happy with the choice!

I live in the Chadds Ford, PA area, where our own General George W got his arse kicked by the British in the bloodiest land battle of the revolution on Sep 11, 1777. it's a great little historic area - and what a come back - right?!

I have already created two YouTube videos on the P1K for adding dual batteries and 10 accessories, so I have to admit it has become addictive in a hurry.

Now I need to find some places to ride besides my little 6 acre plot. I have been seeing some discussion of various resorts such as Ride Royal Blue, but that is a major trip for me that I'll have to look forward to maybe later next year. In the meantime, if anyone has any suggestions on places that are only a few hours from the Philly area, that would be awesome!

Thank you everyone - and see you around!
rob
WELCOME!

Reactions: RobSparre
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!