Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the land between the Great Lakes!

pics or it didn’t happen!

as said before, click on the “attach files” box below your response box and it will prompt you as the where you would like to attach your pics form

1811tactical

1811tactical

Jul 15, 2020
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from the land between the Great Lakes!

pics or it didn’t happen!

as said before, click on the “attach files” box below your response box and it will prompt you as the where you would like to attach your pics form
Thanks! I will put up some pictures. I have a Red rig but am changing to White and adding front full OEM bumper and KFI rear bumper to start.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
New to the SxS world (Far northern MS). Just picked up a 2020 Pioneer 700 (2 door). Looking for input on trailer brands and axles (I am set on 6 x 12), single vs. dual? Also, OEM tires replacement sizes. Want to keep it stock (no lift of spacers), looking at 26's or 27's (Mongrel, Terrabite, Blackwater EVO).

Thanks in advance!

Welcome! I use an Aluma 6x12 with single axle to go to Canada with. It works great. A weird amount of flex with a wheeler behind my 700 but it holds up to the logging roads just fine.

I run the stock tires/wheels around home since there's alot of turning on pavement and gravel. Plus the stockers don't tear up the lawn as bad and generally have good torque.. Then I throw on my 28" Bighorn 2.0's for trips etc. Less torque but great traction and they look good too!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks! I will put up some pictures. I have a Red rig but am changing to White and adding front full OEM bumper and KFI rear bumper to start.
If u need further help with the loading of pics, just give a holler!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!