New member from Ontario, Canada

MtClimber500

MtClimber500

Supporting Member
Nov 21, 2020
Butte, Mt
Ownership

1. 500
It looks like that dump box on the 520 is going to make it easy to work on the back section of the machine.

Reactions: JenElio
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Hi Finterboy247
Could please post a closeup picture of the Rear frame ( were the dump box attaches to frame ).
Thank you in advance.

Aerolite

Aerolite

Jan 10, 2021
Oxford Mills ON
Ownership

1. 500
Hey folks,
I’m new to off-roading and very new to forums, part of the reason I didn’t see this place to introduce myself. After doing a year or two of research, which almost always ended up here , I decided to join the club and I am now a new owner of a 2021 P520. I’m looking forward to the wealth of knowledge here and would appreciate any advice or tips you can offer and hopefully I can offer something useful as well.
I just joined the world of four wheel off roading as well (P520) and new to this forum. Where about's in Ontario are you, you never know, we might be neigbours, lol. I'm south of Ottawa.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey folks,
I’m new to off-roading and very new to forums, part of the reason I didn’t see this place to introduce myself. After doing a year or two of research, which almost always ended up here , I decided to join the club and I am now a new owner of a 2021 P520. I’m looking forward to the wealth of knowledge here and would appreciate any advice or tips you can offer and hopefully I can offer something useful as well.
Welcome from Louisiana, USA. Enjoy your new ride and don't believe all the lies about red being the fastest. Red is fast but Grey is the bestest machine. I think you will enjoy this forum when you learn your way around.

#NTC

S

Santa

Jul 30, 2018
Kimberly, WI
Ownership

1. 500
A question that I have not been able to get an answer from on the Honda website nor from my local dealers.. What has Honda set the speed limiter at on the 520? Is is the same as the 39-40mph setting on the 500? (or the 64kph for our Canadian friends?) I don't know why Honda is keeping it such a secret.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
A question that I have not been able to get an answer from on the Honda website nor from my local dealers.. What has Honda set the speed limiter at on the 520? Is is the same as the 39-40mph setting on the 500? (or the 64kph for our Canadian friends?) I don't know why Honda is keeping it such a secret.
Why do you want to go fast? It's a small buggy. Smell the Roses. People ask me how fast our P1 will go, I reply, I don't know and don't care to know. Speed kills!

Aerolite

Aerolite

Jan 10, 2021
Oxford Mills ON
Ownership

1. 500
61kph the limiter kicks in.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!