New member from South LA

CajunRedneck

CajunRedneck

Jan 16, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just picked up my first sxs. 2021 P1K5. Been lurking on the site for a few days and have to say there is so much helpful info here. Only question is any Louisiana guys have any suggestions for places to ride?
0941EF13 3839 404D 87A5 B76671F4BF5F

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just picked up my first sxs. 2021 P1K5. Been lurking on the site for a few days and have to say there is so much helpful info here. Only question is any Louisiana guys have any suggestions for places to ride? View attachment 250379
Welcome from NW Louisiana. I hear there is a place on the south end of Toledo Bend called Sabine ATV Park 409 565-2500, but I have never been. Your most fun is going to be going to the Pioneer Takeover each year in TN. You can find info on the upcoming T.O. in this forum. You will hear that red is the fastest color, but that's an untruth. GREY is the fastest color so don't believe the lies.

#NTC

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
There are a few places to ride, but most are just mud holes.

Zona ATV in Franklinton, LA is the closest for you. Lot of mud/water and not really big, but great people that run the place. I usually just run the perimeter trail and pull people out. Very clean showers, bathrooms, etc.

Tower Trax is a lot bigger but a ton of mud and not as well kept as Zona. Only been here twice and only with my ATV. Not my cup of tea.

Kisatchie trails are great, but they are technically "50" restricted". Sandstone trail is probably the best trail in the state. It is only open during the summer months. Livingston trails were fun on my ATV, but it would be a lot of tight turns in a SXS and there are a couple bridges you have to illegally bypass in a machine wider than 55" or so.

Sicily Island has some extreme trails. Not big at all, but probably the only place in the state with actual rock. It's $50 whether you go for one day or all weekend.

Sabine ATV park looks like it might be pretty good but I've never been.

There are a few other mud parks around that I haven't been to.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just picked up my first sxs. 2021 P1K5. Been lurking on the site for a few days and have to say there is so much helpful info here. Only question is any Louisiana guys have any suggestions for places to ride? View attachment 250379
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! Ride safe!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!