highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
There are a few places to ride, but most are just mud holes.

Zona ATV in Franklinton, LA is the closest for you. Lot of mud/water and not really big, but great people that run the place. I usually just run the perimeter trail and pull people out. Very clean showers, bathrooms, etc.

Tower Trax is a lot bigger but a ton of mud and not as well kept as Zona. Only been here twice and only with my ATV. Not my cup of tea.

Kisatchie trails are great, but they are technically "50" restricted". Sandstone trail is probably the best trail in the state. It is only open during the summer months. Livingston trails were fun on my ATV, but it would be a lot of tight turns in a SXS and there are a couple bridges you have to illegally bypass in a machine wider than 55" or so.

Sicily Island has some extreme trails. Not big at all, but probably the only place in the state with actual rock. It's $50 whether you go for one day or all weekend.

Sabine ATV park looks like it might be pretty good but I've never been.

There are a few other mud parks around that I haven't been to.

Yeah, we have very limited trails here. Usually we ride at Sandstone, Enduro, and Camp Livingston. Those areas were all closed after Hurricane Laura and may be open sometime this year (2021). We have never had width problems with Rangers so far. Do not go to Clairbourne at Forest Hill over 50" wide!!! You won't get through gates out of the parking lot. And the trails were terrible the last time I went there.

Sandstone has wide bridges and are all easily passable by larger machines. Camp Livingston has narrow bridges but all can be bypassed.

Sabine ATV Park in Burkeville, Texas near the southern end of Toledo Bend is surprisingly fun for trail riding. You don't have to play in all the mud.

Other than that, I recommend you make the trip to Mena, AR where the entire area is ATV friendly! It's worth the drive for mountain trails.

CajunRedneck

CajunRedneck

Jan 16, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, we have very limited trails here. Usually we ride at Sandstone, Enduro, and Camp Livingston. Those areas were all closed after Hurricane Laura and may be open sometime this year (2021). We have never had width problems with Rangers so far. Do not go to Clairbourne at Forest Hill over 50" wide!!! You won't get through gates out of the parking lot. And the trails were terrible the last time I went there.

Sandstone has wide bridges and are all easily passable by larger machines. Camp Livingston has narrow bridges but all can be bypassed.

Sabine ATV Park in Burkeville, Texas near the southern end of Toledo Bend is surprisingly fun for trail riding. You don't have to play in all the mud.

Other than that, I recommend you make the trip to Mena, AR where the entire area is ATV friendly! It's worth the drive for mountain trails.
I just looked it up it’s about 8 hrs to Mena and about 9 to Ride Royal Blue, guess I need to plan to drive a while. It’s about 4.5 to sandstone and about the same to Sabine.

CajunRedneck

CajunRedneck

Jan 16, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You should plan on going to takeover in june at Royal Blue. This year will be our first trip there and for takeover. Have 9 people and 7 machines going as of now. I can't wait to go riding again!
I wish if I hadn’t already booked a vacation for the week following I’d be all over that. Stupid question? How would a fully stock machine do there?

Reactions: Isaiah
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
A little write up I did in Sabine Atv.

Sabine ATV Park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome I’m from SE LA as well. Houma area. I hit the parks in south MS for local riding. It’s sandy mud. Don’t like to mud ride really. Zona is ok for a once or twice a year for something quick and close. All the parks in LA are sloppy. We frequent NW Arkansas. Hit me up if you need a vent extension kit for that new machine. Im your man for them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!