New member from the Great Northwest

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Gosh...guess I could be wrong but mostly the Idaho Panhandle and Eastern WA and maybe Eastern OR is locally known as the "Inland North West" and the Pacific NW is Western OR, WA and maybe some of Northern CA. If the area touches the Big Water it's PNW... but then I could be wrong.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The Pacific North West is made up of Washington state, Oregon and Idaho. The Panhandle is the north half of Idaho; the strip of land between Washington state and Montana.
What was asking is where abouts are you or where do you ride. I’m Spokane Valley but spend almost all my time between st. Marie’s and Pend Oreille

J

Jassy

Jan 6, 2021
NW Panhandle
Ownership

1. 500
I think economically the area you describe is called the Inland Empire. And the area I described historically can be called the Northwest as in Lewis and Clark were searching for the Northwest passage. Anyway I live in Idaho (Panhandle).

J

Jassy

Jan 6, 2021
NW Panhandle
Ownership

1. 500
What was asking is where abouts are you or where do you ride. I’m Spokane Valley but spend almost all my time between st. Marie’s and Pend Oreille
I’m near Silverwood. I’m a newbie to UTV scooting. Used to do two wheel and ATV stuff but getting older. Spent UTV time riding up near the Yaak river and on my little spread. Did explore up the St Joe and little of the Hiawatha trail and over the hill to St Regis last year.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m near Silverwood. I’m a newbie to UTV scooting. Used to do two wheel and ATV stuff but getting older. Spent UTV time riding up near the Yaak river and on my little spread. Did explore up the St Joe and little of the Hiawatha trail and over the hill to St Regis last year.
You’ll like the Sxs experience, our family grew up on dirt bikes as well. Still do both but mainly Sxs.
From Silverwood you can take Bunko Rd and go anywhere including up to the Hiawatha, it’s a little over100 mile each way by trail. We spend a lot of time up by you past Gold Creek lodge, like the area.
Well batten down the hatches the storm just hit here headed your ways.

Last edited:
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
3 miles North off ID 54. Probably should get together when the weather improves. I have TW 200 and DRZ 400 and little Recon...just sold my Sportsman 700 twin and other stuff to get the Pioneer...planning to move mostly to the SXS.
Nice trip up to Clark Fork on the East side of the big lake.
Tied down that lawn furniture tonight....starting to get breezy here.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
3 miles North off ID 54. Probably should get together when the weather improves. I have TW 200 and DRZ 400 and little Recon...just sold my Sportsman 700 twin and other stuff to get the Pioneer...planning to move mostly to the SXS.
Nice trip up to Clark Fork on the East side of the big lake.
Tied down that lawn furniture tonight....starting to get breezy here.
Beautiful up Clark Fork, we have friends that live in a Tree House about 40 miles in on Bunco up that way so we’re there a lot. They run tracks so snow is no biggy, after it thaws I’ll be bugging you to hit some dirt😊

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!