New Member in Georgia

R

Reddmann

May 10, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone. New member here in southeast Georgia. Recently purchased a 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe. I'm not the most mechanically inclined, so I'll probably be searching this site often for tips. The only add-ons we have so far is a windshield and rearview mirror, which the dealer installed, and froghead stereo system, which I installed. Looking at doing the second battery kit in the future. Also looking at the vent line extension kit, without the snorkel, and seat heat kit. Does the 2020 need the vent extensions? Also, does it come with instructions? Thanks!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone. New member here in southeast Georgia. Recently purchased a 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe. I'm not the most mechanically inclined, so I'll probably be searching this site often for tips. The only add-ons we have so far is a windshield and rearview mirror, which the dealer installed, and froghead stereo system, which I installed. Looking at doing the second battery kit in the future. Also looking at the vent line extension kit, without the snorkel, and seat heat kit. Does the 2020 need the vent extensions? Also, does it come with instructions? Thanks!
Welcome from South FL!
Extending the vents is good insurance, @Bayouownbeer sells a complete kit.
Pics or it didnt happen!!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum from Canton, OH. Extending the vent lines is always a good insurance policy. It is cheap and easy to do. The cost of a "wow that was waaay deeper than I thought" experience isn't worth the risk.

#NTC

R

Reddmann

May 10, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from The Great Lakes State 😎

Like @JenElio said, pics or it didn’t happen 😜

#NTC
Not the greatest pics, but here ya go!

Pioneer1 Pioneer2

R

Reddmann

May 10, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice! Red is the fastest color Honda makes. Excellent choice!
Haha, it came down to red or blue (the dealer didn't have any camo in stock or that would've been a choice also). Wife was quick to mention that we should go with Ga. Bulldog colors (I'm a fan, but I don't get crazy over it, lol). Daughter just wanted it to match her Honda Rancher 420...

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha, it came down to red or blue (the dealer didn't have any camo in stock or that would've been a choice also). Wife was quick to mention that we should go with Ga. Bulldog colors (I'm a fan, but I don't get crazy over it, lol). Daughter just wanted it to match her Honda Rancher 420...
Well you don't have to regret missing out on camo. The rumor I've heard around here is the camo actually comes off the plastic or fades badly or both depending on which happens to you first.

R

Reddmann

May 10, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well you don't have to regret missing out on camo. The rumor I've heard around here is the camo actually comes off the plastic or fades badly or both depending on which happens to you first.
Yes, one dealer outside of my area actually told us that if we ended up getting camo, never leave it out in the sun uncovered for extended periods because of the fading/peeling issue...

Reactions: hoghead76

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!