Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello everyone. New member here in southeast Georgia. Recently purchased a 2020 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe. I'm not the most mechanically inclined, so I'll probably be searching this site often for tips. The only add-ons we have so far is a windshield and rearview mirror, which the dealer installed, and froghead stereo system, which I installed. Looking at doing the second battery kit in the future. Also looking at the vent line extension kit, without the snorkel, and seat heat kit. Does the 2020 need the vent extensions? Also, does it come with instructions? Thanks!
Welcome from Rocky Top

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whoa ye gettin all ahead of yeself. ye be welcome

R

Reddmann

May 10, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the swamps of North Florida. I'm probably not too far from you.
Yeah, I'm only about an hour and a half from Jacksonville. Had an aunt in Callahan for many years, but she passed away a few years ago...

Reactions: russknight
Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from Rocky Top. SXS is time well spent.

Reactions: Reddmann
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!