DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from the Saginaw Bay area.
I went to MI Tech and when folks up there said they had never been below the bridge it didn't always mean the Big Mac. Some of those wood ticks had never been across the the lift bridge that separates Houghton from the Keweenaw Peninsula. I love the 906. With any luck my oldest will be an MTU freshman in a little over a year.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Truth, when I was at Tech, a friend of the lady that lived across the street from me in Hurontown had never been out of Houghton County.

1a
Nice looking rig and welcome from a former Michigander.

S

Surveyor

Lifetime Member
May 13, 2019
Auburn, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Truth, when I was at Tech, a friend of the lady that lived across the street from me in Hurontown had never been out of Houghton County.

View attachment 331924
Nice looking rig and welcome from a former Michigander.
I lived in Hurontown for 2 years on Horatio down from the feed and seed.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!