BOX1

P500 New member p5 pics

Vaden01

Vaden01

Jul 4, 2018
Callahan, FL.
Ownership

1. 500
A few pics from today. Installed cargo box and my new Hondas sxs.com decals. Now to get my torq locker ordered!!!!View attachment 81717 20180722 163324

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
What light bar and light bar mounts did you use? Where did you get them? I want to do the same thing to mine.
If you look at my picture on the trail in Cape Breton I bought mine on Amazon at 60% off so I got it for $65 Canadian so about $40 American. It’s 35000 lumes and turns night into day. It comes with the harness. I just made two little blocks to raise it a bit. I go 200 miles each way to the camp. And all good. I removed the blocks , on most harnesses, that attach the light to the harness. Solder and heat shrink. Hope it helped.
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Nashby

Nashby

Feb 4, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
If you look at my picture on the trail in Cape Breton I bought mine on Amazon at 60% off so I got it for $65 Canadian so about $40 American. It’s 35000 lumes and turns night into day. It comes with the harness. I just made two little blocks to raise it a bit. I go 200 miles each way to the camp. And all good. I removed the blocks , on most harnesses, that attach the light to the harness. Solder and heat shrink. Hope it helped.
Caper
Do you remember what length light bar it is? I've been looking through your pictures and I'm having a hard time seeing how you mounted the light bar, if you have a close up picture of the mounting setup, it would be much appreciated. Thanks for the info

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
C727D311 FA68 4296 A136 C8F4008FC21A
Do you remember what length light bar it is? I've been looking through your pictures and I'm having a hard time seeing how you mounted the light bar, if you have a close up picture of the mounting setup, it would be much appreciated. Thanks for the info
Hi Nashby. The light is 24 inches and I had to raise it a bit with the roof bump. So I just got a piece of hardwood and drilled a hole and used ss bolts. It’s only going to come off if the roof breaks. And hopefully that doesn’t happen. Haha But here’s a picture of how I did it. Let me know if you need any more info.
Caper

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the current here.

Reactions: Caper
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!