N

NOAZ longshot

Oct 2, 2022
Seligman AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello everyone. I just bought this for my wife to help her work on the ranch here in Northern AZ. Shhhhh, She doesn't know yet. It will be delivered on the 5th for our Anniversary.

She loves to customize her jeep, so I am sure she will be here asking for suggestions. I already had the dealership add a roof, windshield and street legal kit for AZ, the rest will be up to her.

Thanks for hosting this forum.
BF9A028D 25FB 4F0F B7C0 904A5C32B64B

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello everyone. I just bought this for my wife to help her work on the ranch here in Northern AZ. Shhhhh, She doesn't know yet. It will be delivered on the 5th for our Anniversary.

She loves to customize her jeep, so I am sure she will be here asking for suggestions. I already had the dealership add a roof, windshield and street legal kit for AZ, the rest will be up to her.

Thanks for hosting this forum.
View attachment 356785
Good choice. I’m sure “she” will love it!

N

NOAZ longshot

Oct 2, 2022
Seligman AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am sure "she" will. We live 17 miles from town, all dirt and rock roads. We have a Sandlimo buggy and a dual sport bike. But, she needed something for working our property and running into town for supplies/mail.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi everyone, Doubleheader here from western PA. I use my 1000-3 for trail riding, deer and mushroom hunting. Looking forward to reading posts discussing modifications, which I have done none of other than adding a winch, windshield and roof. I plan to add a second battery soon, then, next spring I want to work on reducing cab heat. The cab is simply too warm to enjoy a summer ride.

View attachment 356568

View attachment 356562
Welcome from NW Louisiana.
Nice machine.

#NTC

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi everyone, Doubleheader here from western PA. I use my 1000-3 for trail riding, deer and mushroom hunting. Looking forward to reading posts discussing modifications, which I have done none of other than adding a winch, windshield and roof. I plan to add a second battery soon, then, next spring I want to work on reducing cab heat. The cab is simply too warm to enjoy a summer ride.

View attachment 356568

View attachment 356562
Welcome from NW Arkansas!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!