New Mt member

MtClimber500

MtClimber500

Supporting Member
Nov 21, 2020
Butte, Mt
Ownership

1. 500
Am a new member from Mt. I have a new Pioneer 500. Was real lucky to get one. Right now there are none to be had anywhere.
Need the 50 inch wheelbase to run the forest service trails out here. Love the Pioneer. Is a little bit tall so have to watch the trees and could use better headlights with dim and bright.
Has anyone put in the front diff lock modification and do you like it?
How do you add a picture to your account profile?

2020 Honda Hunt2

MtClimber500

MtClimber500

Supporting Member
Nov 21, 2020
Butte, Mt
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from west central Fl. I just replaced headlights with L.E.D. It was an easy swap much brighter now. have not tried them at night yet.
Thanks, I was wondering if L E D bulbs could be put in. Where did you get them.

Reactions: TxDoc
F

Fischer

Dec 22, 2019
The woods
Ownership

1. 500
Am a new member from Mt. I have a new Pioneer 500. Was real lucky to get one. Right now there are none to be had anywhere.
Need the 50 inch wheelbase to run the forest service trails out here. Love the Pioneer. Is a little bit tall so have to watch the trees and could use better headlights with dim and bright.

View attachment 236465
Riding in Mt as well, unless you really get off the rails.... you might not need it. Test your boundaries, then decide.

Reactions: Mopower58 and TxDoc
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Alabama.
I have the front diff lock installed and I'm very pleased with it, at the same time I also installed an EPS (electric power steering) which while not necessary makes driving the P5 much nicer.
As @HiFive mentioned, the LED headlight conversion is very simple and inexpensive.
If you check out this post A new P500...this weekend! - The Honda Side by Side Club! and go to post #36 you can see a comparison of the OEM lights and LED lights

Homer

Homer

Bad Decision Coordinator
Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Ga. Helpful group here.

MtClimber500

MtClimber500

Supporting Member
Nov 21, 2020
Butte, Mt
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Alabama.
I have the front diff lock installed and I'm very pleased with it, at the same time I also installed an EPS (electric power steering) which while not necessary makes driving the P5 much nicer.
As @HiFive mentioned, the LED headlight conversion is very simple and inexpensive.
If you check out this post A new P500...this weekend! - The Honda Side by Side Club! and go to post #36 you can see a comparison of the OEM lights and LED lights

Thanks, I already have the power steering. Have been on some snowy icy steep hills where I could use both front wheels pulling. Where did you get the diff lock mod installed?
Checked out the LED light posts. Will try some and see if I get better night vision.
I have a regular ATV with a front diff lock. Makes a big difference when stuck or spinning.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the mud holes of WNY. The 5hundo is a true billy goat. Enjoy. 😉
#ntc😎

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 236465
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!