BOX1

New Owner - Few basic questions

• Thread starter LincolnSixAlpha
  • Start date
H

HondaTech

The White/Red is probably close to what I'd have for a final color combo.

20201223 095056

• Love
Reactions: CID
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Zoni here too . It sounds to me like if the shocks are topping out and clunking when they do , something might be amiss with the shocks . Take to the dealer (warranty) have them check the gas in the shocks . Mine has never done that with 5k on it . I put 3k on it with bandit tender springs ,then I had Weller Racing work there magic on them and never experienced what you're having . OH BTW Weller is a#1 . A friend spent 1500 @ ST for the works , I spent under 1000 and mine is smoother then hers . We both have Xs .
Where’s Weller Racing?

T

TalonHopeful

Feb 7, 2021
29 palms
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hope this works, new guy tryin to post a pic here lol. Im straight up in love, head over heels for this talon the pic i posted(if it shows up). What im curious about is are those different plastics, I believe thats a different cage, she looks longer to me than a 2 seater is she a 4 converted to a 2 seater or just appear longer due to camera angle and sxs angle are those a more flared out fender. Curious about wheel and tire size on this sexy lady. So if anyone can point me to a link or have info on her Id be overly stoked and greatly appreciative for the help. I clicked the link on google images it lead me to an article about Talons just not this talon. Thanks again home team.

9 team honda talon racing

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Hope this works, new guy tryin to post a pic here lol. Im straight up in love, head over heels for this talon the pic i posted(if it shows up). What im curious about is are those different plastics, I believe thats a different cage, she looks longer to me than a 2 seater is she a 4 converted to a 2 seater or just appear longer due to camera angle and sxs angle are those a more flared out fender. Curious about wheel and tire size on this sexy lady. So if anyone can point me to a link or have info on her Id be overly stoked and greatly appreciative for the help. I clicked the link on google images it lead me to an article about Talons just not this talon. Thanks again home team.

View attachment 255499
That does look different...??????

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I have an X4, nevertheless, are you suggesting a shock swap with that?

No. Didn’t realize you had a 4. You would have to contact them I guess to see if they do them. I only see the X-2 and R-2 listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Montecresto
IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R

View attachment 255499
Built on the 4 seat chassis i believe

Reactions: CID
IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Yes it is. There's a thread in the Pub explaining the story - "They Stole My Talon" - there's some serious cussing on my part. :mad:
It's a closed group so i did not read it but Very sorry to hear of that CID, Hope you had insurance.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
It's a closed group so i did not read it but Very sorry to hear of that CID, Hope you had insurance.
The Pub is easy to join but there's a lot of politics so I understand if you don't want to go there. Short version - my Talon was stolen while at the dealership to get the left front axle seal replaced. Although it was recovered, it was heavily damaged and the dealership stepped up and got me a new one (as they should) but it took 10 weeks; I about went stir crazy. 😢 I also missed the trees changing colors here which really p!ssed me off. :(

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!