Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Wsmithgunworks ,
Was in Izard county the past few days......You live in a awesome location with Beautiful scenic views!!! Hope to live there maybe next year!!!

W

Wsmithgunworks

Oct 13, 2020
North Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Wsmithgunworks ,
Was in Izard county the past few days......You live in a awesome location with Beautiful scenic views!!! Hope to live there maybe next year!!!
This time of year when the leaves change its beautiful....we have a cabin north of Clinton on Van Buren county and this is our favorite time of year to go ride up there...we lease the Natural bridge of Arkansas and all the land around it....lots of good trails and places to ride

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
This time of year when the leaves change its beautiful....we have a cabin north of Clinton on Van Buren county and this is our favorite time of year to go ride up there...we lease the Natural bridge of Arkansas and all the land around it....lots of good trails and places to ride

Nice, that's a great area... I'm just a bit south of Clinton.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I wanted to introduce myself, I'm from North Central Arkansas...I recently bought a 2021 pioneer 1000-5 LE....I get to go pick it up this next week! I've done a lot of reading on the forum so far as to what are the have to have upgrades, and am just as excited to start working on it as u am to ride it!!!View attachment 231633

WELCOME from NW AR!

R

Rockydog

Jan 16, 2019
Canada
I wanted to introduce myself, I'm from North Central Arkansas...I recently bought a 2021 pioneer 1000-5 LE....I get to go pick it up this next week! I've done a lot of reading on the forum so far as to what are the have to have upgrades, and am just as excited to start working on it as u am to ride it!!!View attachment 231633

Welcome from sunny Alberta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Invites are always welcome?

• Haha
Reactions: EMAW and Mudwing
W

Wsmithgunworks

Oct 13, 2020
North Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's a nasty, rainy day in Arkansas, but I finally got my new rig loaded up and headed to the house!!
20201028 174239
20201028 174216

ArkansasTalon

ArkansasTalon

Oct 11, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm also from NW Arkansas. I recently took a Sunday drive over to Snowball and Witts Springs. That can't be too far, can it? Also, we recently did some riding in the Ben Hur area, south of Pedestal Rocks. Beautiful area and great trails with lots of creek crossings.

Reactions: EMAW and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!