BOX1

P1000 New owner of a P1000-5 SE

Kaseygirl

Kaseygirl

Dec 20, 2020
Hunter NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Pioneer 1000 SE has just arrived just got an email from my dealer it’s in.

4C748F16 A7BB 4502 B32A C84035972FEE

StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations and best wishes.
And as you'll come to understand, pictures or it didn't happen. : )

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Actually the roof is standard on the new SE model.

I believe the Pioneer 1000 SE comes with Honda accessory hard roof, two-piece windshield, and winch.

HondaProKevin produced a video in which he explained the SE model, the accessories included, and a price comparison, Kevin's opinion is the SE model is a bargain for most buyers because they'll add that list of options.

I would have bought an SE if it had been offered late last fall when I bought my P1K and in stock.

Buy an SE model, add fabric door uppers and cab back, and you have an enclosed cab for winter riding.

Kaseygirl

Kaseygirl

Dec 20, 2020
Hunter NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice, how’d it go Kasey???
It started off a little rough I drove an hour and a half with my wife who had the CHECK BOOK to go pick it up and it didn’t fit on the trailer the trailer was not wide enough thank God my daughters boyfriend was able to borrow his fathers trailer and he went with my daughter and picked it up for me the next day.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Is the roof standard?

No, just cage

Actually the roof is standard on the new SE model.

I believe the Pioneer 1000 SE comes with Honda accessory hard roof, two-piece windshield, and winch.

HondaProKevin produced a video in which he explained the SE model, the accessories included, and a price comparison, Kevin's opinion is the SE model is a bargain for most buyers because they'll add that list of options.

I would have bought an SE if it had been offered late last fall when I bought my P1K and in stock.

Buy an SE model, add fabric door uppers and cab back, and you have an enclosed cab for winter riding.
I stand corrected. Didn't notice it was the SE, good save @HBarlow 👍

Reactions: Mudwing and Lady01
StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice looking machine. They didn't offer SE when I bought my Pioneer 1k5 earlier this year, and it does have a lot of the things I added.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As mentioned, the SE has roof, two piece polycarbonate windshield, a Warn 4500 winch (with steel rope), and a LED light bar mounted to front bumper (this is a "spot" beam with a relatively narrow beam and not a whole lot of peripheral illumination). It also has additional accessory wiring, including switch plugs and panel filler blanks (but no switches) for heater, wiper, and something I'm forgetting :) .

The winch has no interior control switch, it is operated via a remote switch that plugs in inside the glove box (there's enough wire to get you out to the front of the vehicle with not a lot more. I added a wireless control, which is relatively easy as the reversing relay is mounted under the hood instead of inside the winch.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!