P1000 New P1k-3 Owner

Cellblock70

Cellblock70

Feb 21, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello all,
New to forum and SxS. I was leaning heavily on a Talon but ultimately ended up with the P1k deluxe. No regrets, going to learn and upgrade as things progress. The dealer was great, excellent customer service delivered my ride same day (yesterday). When my winch comes in, they will pick it back up and install it as I’m still shopping for a trailer.
So now I’m sourcing trail riding supplies/support equipment, in need of a windshield and really like the fold up option with gas cylinders. So if you have any recommendations on the aftermarket and other must haves, just point me in the right direction. I‘m combing the threads as well. Discount sources will be greatly appreciated. We plan to have a lot of fun with this.
Thanks

Cellblock70

Cellblock70

Feb 21, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok I can play along with that. This is the day I got her home and backed in the garage.

A58BA39D B0E6 48E0 B510 094F54FB408D D213AAB5 6BF0 476E BD3C 609373715CF5

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello all,
New to forum and SxS. I was leaning heavily on a Talon but ultimately ended up with the P1k deluxe. No regrets, going to learn and upgrade as things progress. The dealer was great, excellent customer service delivered my ride same day (yesterday). When my winch comes in, they will pick it back up and install it as I’m still shopping for a trailer.
So now I’m sourcing trail riding supplies/support equipment, in need of a windshield and really like the fold up option with gas cylinders. So if you have any recommendations on the aftermarket and other must haves, just point me in the right direction. I‘m combing the threads as well. Discount sources will be greatly appreciated. We plan to have a lot of fun with this.
Thanks
Any OEM parts that you need, order them from ronayers.com. Most OEM parts are 20-22% off retail and no taxes. Free shipping over $99.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello all,
Thanks
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!