New P700 Owner from Maine

lawoftangent

lawoftangent

Sep 15, 2020
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello from Maine. Just picked up my 2021 Pioneer 700 Deluxe today after about a month of waiting. Had them install the factory heater at the dealership. I have a roof, windshield and winch ready to install in the next week. Only things left to grab are a soft cab and a plow before the snow starts to fly. My main plans are to use it to plow my driveway in the winter and putt around in the summer time, and maybe do a little trail riding and bird hunting up north.

PXL 20201014 211434424MP

PXL 20201014 231535759

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello from Maine. Just picked up my 2021 Pioneer 700 Deluxe today after about a month of waiting. Had them install the factory heater at the dealership. I have a roof, windshield and winch ready to install in the next week. Only things left to grab are a soft cab and a plow before the snow starts to fly. My main plans are to use it to plow my driveway in the winter and putt around in the summer time, and maybe do a little trail riding and bird hunting up north.

View attachment 230181

View attachment 230182
WELCOME from NW Arkansas, got your buggy in the nick of time for the snow. We don't have much snow here.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sometimes on these here welcome thingys, I go off on a tangent. Taint naer growddup. Youns be the Maine Man, er other being, just not peanut butter because that’s what I like to self identify as and there can only be one...I guess I ain’t all that inclusive really after all... ... ... ... ...Anyhoo. I like lobster too....got any?

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State :cool:

#NTC

Slackjaw

Slackjaw

Feb 11, 2020
Durham NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
I grew up in the Madison, ME area and I have the exact same machine!
Small world.
I look forward to hearing how it does plowing.
My first thought is not so good but the locked diffs have impressed me immensely!
If the plow raises and lowers with the winch, I may look into beefing up the battery & a block heater if your storing it outside.
IMG 20200907 152245

lawoftangent

lawoftangent

Sep 15, 2020
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm originally from up in the county but moved down to Sabattus after college for work. Winters are definitely milder here than what my folks get up north.

Appreciate the feedback. I had considered potentially running a larger battery or running a 2 battery setup. They did install battery tender leads at the dealer which I intend on using all winter. It will be stored inside but in an unheated garage. The lucky thing is that the temps are typically closer to 20-30 deg when it snows here (and not -5). I guess this winter will be a trial run to see what I may need to adjust.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sometimes on these here welcome thingys, I go off on a tangent. Taint naer growddup. Youns be the Maine Man, er other being, just not peanut butter because that’s what I like to self identify as and there can only be one...I guess I ain’t all that inclusive really after all... ... ... ... ...Anyhoo. I like lobster too....got any?
Good thing you stayed away from that tangent.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!