New Pioneeer 1000-5 Deluxe Owner from Indiana

B

BnL700

Jul 29, 2022
Indiana
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Hey all,

Happy new owner of a 22 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe from Indiana here. Like a lot of others, we've been trying to find our Pioneer for several months. We finally found a Deluxe in Olive. Dealer installed accessories include the Honda roof, front brush guard, and rear bumper, as well as the SATV flip windshield and winch. I also added the Honda fender flares and aftermarket mirrors.

My next project is to add the dual battery and turn signal kits. The timing couldn't be better with the Club Store Black Friday sale going on!

Here's my proof pic:
Hsxs Pioneer post1

And one more with our first load of wood:
Hsxs Pioneer post2

I've already learned quite a bit from the forum and looking forward to more.

Happy Riding,

BnL

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though).

Good lookin' rig.

#NTC

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey all,

Happy new owner of a 22 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe from Indiana here. Like a lot of others, we've been trying to find our Pioneer for several months. We finally found a Deluxe in Olive. Dealer installed accessories include the Honda roof, front brush guard, and rear bumper, as well as the SATV flip windshield and winch. I also added the Honda fender flares and aftermarket mirrors.

My next project is to add the dual battery and turn signal kits. The timing couldn't be better with the Club Store Black Friday sale going on!

Here's my proof pic:
View attachment 364075

View attachment 364076

Happy Riding,

BnL
Welcome from NW Arkansas! GOOD LOOKING BUGGY! I think you got the best transmission Honda makes.

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey all,

Here's my proof pic:
View attachment 364075

View attachment 364076

Happy Riding,

BnL
Congrats and welcome from Ohio

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE Texas!! Sounds like you're gonna fit right in here! You seem to catch on fast!! Lotta good folks here that can help you solve just about any problem you may run across!!
Love that SE Green mochine!!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!