BOX1

New Pioneer 1000 forum

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just what I have been waiting for. Only waiting until they are available and just a few questions. What are the body dimensions...width? And what are the prices? I am ready to buy as soon as they are ready to sell.

Reactions: ohanacreek
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still undisclosed @Ned.
You know we will post it when it hits.

H

HAM hunter

Jan 31, 2014
I have to hand it to you, you really had a lot of not all the relevant new content up here within a couple hours. I think I checked at midnight Pacific and again @ 0520 (8 week old baby not too excited to sleep over new SxS) and it was done and updated. That's some serious dedication to getting the word out. Possibly the biggest event for this forum, until the sport model reveal and you crushed it. Well done Hondasxs.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you @Code54, and @HAM hunter.
I tried my best. It was difficult but made it happen all before I had to be at work. I'm sure I missed some parts but it will catch up. I'm dedicated to Honda. Always have and always will.. RIDE RED!

But honestly, If it wasn't for great members like yourself... there would be nothing for me to do.
So a big thank you to your self.
Thanks.

Psylas

Psylas

Apr 30, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
I have to hand it to you, you really had a lot of not all the relevant new content up here within a couple hours. I think I checked at midnight Pacific and again @ 0520 (8 week old baby not too excited to sleep over new SxS) and it was done and updated. That's some serious dedication to getting the word out. Possibly the biggest event for this forum, until the sport model reveal and you crushed it. Well done Hondasxs.
Thank you @Code54, and @HAM hunter.
I tried my best. It was difficult but made it happen all before I had to be at work. I'm sure I missed some parts but it will catch up. I'm dedicated to Honda. Always have and always will.. RIDE RED!

But honestly, If it wasn't for great members like yourself... there would be nothing for me to do.
So a big thank you to your self.
Thanks.

Concur, that was a lot of content up with the quickness. Props to you sir.

Reactions: Hondasxs
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4