BOX1

P700 New 'Pioneer' from Michigan

D

DEAK700

Apr 16, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4
Greetings to the forum members, new member here from the Thumb, Michigan.

I must say I was looking around for a SxS, as this is my first one, and ended up getting the Pioneer 700-4. My first Honda was a '71 green 3 wheeler with the balloon tires, then XL250, a couple Magna's, and have been running a Honda Foreman 450 for 20+ years.

I must say the base price wasn't bad, it was the accessories that put it up there with the price of a cheap new car! But a few creature comforts are worth it as the body gets older and the aches and pains start.

Looking forward to plowing snow 'inside' a cab, even if it has air leaks, lol. Anyway, some good info here and I hope my Pioneer is as good as my Foreman, which I kept as it doesn't owe me a thing. Only ever done regular maintenance and it has never failed me.

20220414 133540

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500

I must say I was looking around for a SxS, as this is my first one, and ended up getting the Pioneer 700-4. My first Honda was a '71 green 3 wheeler with the balloon tires, then XL250, a couple Magna's, and have been running a Honda Foreman 450 for 20+ years.

I must say the base price wasn't bad, it was the accessories that put it up there with the price of a cheap new car! But a few creature comforts are worth it as the body gets older and the aches and pains start.

Looking forward to plowing snow 'inside' a cab, even if it has air leaks, lol. Anyway, some good info here and I hope my Pioneer is as good as my Foreman, which I kept as it doesn't owe me a thing. Only ever done regular maintenance and it has never failed me.

View attachment 330012
Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good times roll!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 330012
Welcome to the Club from NW Arkansas!

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 330012
congrats. on the new buggy and welcome from Ohio

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We should organize a ride soon with everyone from MI. or anyone that would wish to join us.
An impromptu ride from Roscommon to Gaylord and back.
I ride mostly North of you, generally between the bridge and Grayling. My map views show a gap between Roscommon and Grayling, do you run a lot of roads to get North?

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
show a gap between Roscommon and Grayling,
Then you dont ride Grayling. That's Roscommon co.
there are snowmobile trails that are closed for UTV there but there are some open. you can also ride the tank trails of Camp Grayling If u dare!

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Then you dont ride Grayling. That's Roscommon co.
there are snowmobile trails that are closed for UTV there but there are some open. you can also ride the tank trails of Camp Grayling If u dare!
I have seen that they open up the Camp Grayling trails to the public once in a while, that'd probably be fun!

Yeah, I'm only showing the snowmobile trails for the area because I haven't actually ridden there and added more trails to my mapset (currently being documented in my OsmAnd thread.)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!