HondaMike420

HondaMike420

Jun 2, 2020
Caryville
precisionpowersports.org
Ownership

1. Talon R
Good Afternoon everyone,

My name is Michael Martin. I have been a FAA certified Airframe & Powerplant technician performing all levels of corporate jet maintenance and management for the past 15 years. I along with my partner are opening a full service UTV shop catering to ALL makes. I am planning on stocking the essentials for all popular models. I should be up an running within the next month. Please check the website placeholder and keep my number handy. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Thank you all for your time.

P.s. I hope this is the right thread for this post.

www.precisionpowersports.org

20200528 164422 20200601 180559 20200603 090622

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Afternoon everyone,

My name is Michael Martin. I have been a FAA certified Airframe & Powerplant technician performing all levels of corporate jet maintenance and management for the past 15 years. I along with my partner are opening a full service UTV shop catering to ALL makes. I am planning on stocking the essentials for all popular models. I should be up an running within the next month. Please check the website placeholder and keep my number handy. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

View attachment 208098 View attachment 208099 View attachment 208100
We were just up your way a couple of weeks ago with a group of 8. Will you also be able to do welding?

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good Afternoon everyone,

Welcome. Y'all going to do anything for the pioneer?

Reactions: JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Good Afternoon everyone,

Welcome to the club from South FL!!
That's preety cool!! Maybe you can get with @Hondasxs and become a vendor? Maybe even a sponsor for the TOs.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!