P1000m3 New tires

S

SCD

Sep 6, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I purchased a used 2016 P1ooo 3 seat with power steering, the previous owner replaced the stock tires with a set of aluminum wheels 14 inch and Maxis bighorn 2.0 tires. the tires are started to show a little wear. I will mostly be using the bike for hunting and majority (90% of time) in soft terrain (mud) of South Louisiana, yet occasionally hunting in southern Missouri and South texas

I was thinking that about the ITP Mudlight in 28 inches yet I started thinking about the Mudlite XTR yet the weight rating seemed lower than some radials. I am additionally considering the Blackwater Evolution Radial which seems to have a higher weight rating. Would appreaciate anyones thoughts on experience with any of these. I am considering going 1 inch bigger 28 inch tires in whatever I get.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I purchased a used 2016 P1ooo 3 seat with power steering, the previous owner replaced the stock tires with a set of aluminum wheels 14 inch and Maxis bighorn 2.0 tires. the tires are started to show a little wear. I will mostly be using the bike for hunting and majority (90% of time) in soft terrain (mud) of South Louisiana, yet occasionally hunting in southern Missouri and South texas

I was thinking that about the ITP Mudlight in 28 inches yet I started thinking about the Mudlite XTR yet the weight rating seemed lower than some radials. I am additionally considering the Blackwater Evolution Radial which seems to have a higher weight rating. Would appreaciate anyones thoughts on experience with any of these. I am considering going 1 inch bigger 28 inch tires in whatever I get.
I have the blackwater Evo and love them, when they wear out I'm going to buy them again.

Reactions: BWAF
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had Blackwaters on my 700 a set on my 1000 with 1000miles on them, far too many road miles have worn them to about 70% down. For a jack of all trades tire you can’t beat them they wear well, are tough, and they ride well too.

I’ll have another set next time I buy tires.

AFA90110 A592 4DCE BCEE E6072BB7B6DC

Reactions: sharp and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!