BOX1

New to Honda

Sted1201

Sted1201

Jan 4, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone, new here to the site, still don't have my Honda Pioneer yet, been checking with dealers, nobody around here in Chesterfield Michigan area has the 1000-3 LE which is what Im looking for. some dealers don't even call you back!!!!!!

Enjoying the site and getting lots of info.

Selling my 2019 Wildcat XX

Ray
I live 20 miles from the factory that makes them. Its in SC, and we can’t get any either. A friend of mine works at that factory and he states, they can’t get parts to make them. Employees are being tasked with other jobs, like cleanimg and maintenance instead of the production line, just to keep them on a payroll. Sure hope this pandemic ends soon. I found a great deal on 1000-5 on Facebook Market. Good luck

B

bparker1

Jan 6, 2021
Saginaw michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone, new here to the site, still don't have my Honda Pioneer yet, been checking with dealers, nobody around here in Chesterfield Michigan area has the 1000-3 LE which is what Im looking for. some dealers don't even call you back!!!!!!

Ray
Picked my 1000-5 up from Lapeer Honda. He had 2 in stock this fall. Check with them if you didn't already

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Ray
Welcome Brother. Good luck with hunt. If you have questions and can't find answers, just ask. There are some very sharp people on this site.

#NTC

H

HP_93634

Nov 19, 2020
IL
Ownership

1. 700-2

Ray

I had to drive 250 miles to another state last fall to get my P700-2 Deluxe. Seems like inventory is low due to COVID.

joeyaffhy

joeyaffhy

Lifetime Member
Dec 12, 2020
Mass
Ownership

1. 700-2

Ray

Reactions: Mudwing
N

njstang87

Jan 8, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I live 20 miles from the factory that makes them. Its in SC, and we can’t get any either. A friend of mine works at that factory and he states, they can’t get parts to make them. Employees are being tasked with other jobs, like cleanimg and maintenance instead of the production line, just to keep them on a payroll. Sure hope this pandemic ends soon. I found a great deal on 1000-5 on Facebook Market. Good luck
Bummer, not what I wanted to hear....

Reactions: ChadD and Raynman
B

Baddeck

Oct 19, 2020
Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Nova Scotia, I ordered mine last October and just got it this week. 1000-5 Deluxe

Reactions: ChadD
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!