New (to me) 1000-5

O

OffRoadCanuck

Lifetime Member
Mar 29, 2020
Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
G'day lads! Just picked up my first side by side yesterday! Found a used 2016 1000-5 a few towns over. After lots of research, a nice test drive, convincing the missus and a bit of negotiating we got it home yesterday afternoon with enough time for a nice tour around the back woods. So far we are loving it! Really looking forward to some camping and fishing adventures with family and friends. Needs a little bit of work to tighten up the front end but all in all very solid machine. All updates and recalls have been done so I am hoping I can get out and ride soon!

20200328 162721

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
G'day lads! Just picked up my first side by side yesterday! Found a used 2016 1000-5 a few towns over. After lots of research, a nice test drive, convincing the missus and a bit of negotiating we got it home yesterday afternoon with enough time for a nice tour around the back woods. So far we are loving it! Really looking forward to some camping and fishing adventures with family and friends. Needs a little bit of work to tighten up the front end but all in all very solid machine. All updates and recalls have been done so I am hoping I can get out and ride soon!

View attachment 193195

Welcome to the club from Tennessee;) and nice looking machine

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 193195
Awesome, welcome to the club.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Welcome to the club from WV!

Reactions: Isaiah
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 193195
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!