New to sxs

Moberly

Moberly

Jan 25, 2020
Alberta
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I will most likely be getting a 2020 pioneer 1000-5 LE after being on 2020 Polaris XP1000 high w/ride command
the main reason for me going to Honda was reliability of the Honda, I know they are not the fastest or best looking, but I don't need that, I would like to take my grandson along with the wife for rides in the mountains and be able to drive the machine worry free. I used to have a Honda 01 foreman and it was good and never let me down. I do have a 09 700 grizzly which is also very good machine. when I get the machine I want to put on a windshield of some sort (split windshield or full glass with wiper) roof is a for sure along with a 5500 lb axon winch,lightbar,RR cab curtain,switch plate and maxxis carnivore 28x10x14 tires. I am not sure if I would an extra battery or not. I don't want a full cab but don't want a lot of dust either, I know it will get somewhat dusty
would like hear some thoughts or any recommendations or someone with similar set up

Thanks from the Alberta Rockies

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am going to get maxxis carnivore next go around my freind has some and they do really good

Reactions: BBB
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Best looking is debatable, I bought mine because it was the best looking and it was a Honda,,,, Hello and Welcome from Southwest Ohio,,,

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from Ga, and enjoy those Grandkids. Scenic riding is better than video games anyday.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Missouri

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I will most likely be getting a 2020 pioneer 1000-5 LE after being on 2020 Polaris XP1000 high w/ride command
the main reason for me going to Honda was reliability of the Honda, I know they are not the fastest or best looking, but I don't need that, I would like to take my grandson along with the wife for rides in the mountains and be able to drive the machine worry free. I used to have a Honda 01 foreman and it was good and never let me down. I do have a 09 700 grizzly which is also very good machine. when I get the machine I want to put on a windshield of some sort (split windshield or full glass with wiper) roof is a for sure along with a 5500 lb axon winch,lightbar,RR cab curtain,switch plate and maxxis carnivore 28x10x14 tires. I am not sure if I would an extra battery or not. I don't want a full cab but don't want a lot of dust either, I know it will get somewhat dusty
would like hear some thoughts or any recommendations or someone with similar set up

Thanks from the Alberta Rockies

Welcome to the forum.

For dust mitigation with a windshield use either the soft or hard mid panel on the 1000-5. It will help considerably with dust swirling into the front seat area.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Canton, OH
#NTC

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!