L

Leb0wski

Supporting Member
May 5, 2023
Big D
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello All,
New P700-4 owner in North Texas/Collin County.
Picked up my 2023 a little under two weeks ago. It's just a base model, but I have big plans. Don't we all until our wallet speaks up? lol
So far, I have a soundbar mounted, but not hard wired in, got some whip LED lights for the back. Mounts are on, still have to wire those in. Also swapped out the tail pipe with something that doesn't look so.... limp. Have a Uni filter in mail somewhere. probably sitting in a neighbors mailbox.
Eventually I'll be adding a winch and light bar up front. (Good thing the wife got a raise).
Also want nicer looking wheels and probably 2" lift.

I have some experience with offroading, but mainly in Jeeps or trucks and am not afraid to turn a wrench or tackle an electrical job. Looking forward to learning more about the 700-4 and how i can get the mods done. Also would like to go to meets etc and ride with others.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello All,
New P700-4 owner in North Texas/Collin County.
Picked up my 2023 a little under two weeks ago. It's just a base model, but I have big plans. Don't we all until our wallet speaks up? lol
So far, I have a soundbar mounted, but not hard wired in, got some whip LED lights for the back. Mounts are on, still have to wire those in. Also swapped out the tail pipe with something that doesn't look so.... limp. Have a Uni filter in mail somewhere. probably sitting in a neighbors mailbox.
Eventually I'll be adding a winch and light bar up front. (Good thing the wife got a raise).
Also want nicer looking wheels and probably 2" lift.

I have some experience with offroading, but mainly in Jeeps or trucks and am not afraid to turn a wrench or tackle an electrical job. Looking forward to learning more about the 700-4 and how i can get the mods done. Also would like to go to meets etc and ride with others.
Are you the dude on tiktok that was asking me if I ever came to Texas to ride?

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome to the club from East Tennessee. Save some money for a skid plate.
I know it's short notice and a long trip from Texas, but if you want to ride with others look into the pioneer take over coming up end of this beginning of next month.

L

Leb0wski

Supporting Member
May 5, 2023
Big D
Ownership

1. 700-4
Pic from when i picked it up. Just a plain jane base model.
Imagejpeg 0 20230419 163455

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State (not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you’ll love it here).

#NTC

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!