P700 Newbie 700-4

J

jackpine

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi, Just bought a 700-2. Wife wants folding windshield and roof, Any thoughts on what/where to get? Also what other accessories should we be considering?

Miss-typed the title (duh) it is a 700-2

Last edited:
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Pa.
I just bought a super ATV shield and so far it's top notch.
It's dangerous asking what accessories you need on here.They will have you buying the whole store out. A lot depends on your area and the type of riding you do... A roof and shield are top of my list. I use a soft top but the hard roof is great too. Good luck and do some research.The info, BS, and knowledge is unlimited around here.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Hi and welcome from NH. I have had the honda hard roof and 2 piece hardcoat windshield since I bought the pioneer new in 15. the wind shield has been great so far, I have a few scratches on it but they were my fault and it fits good up against the roof to seal out some of the air. The hard roof has taken some abuse from low hanging trees, but it takes it like a trooper. When I bought mine I went with all honda stuff just so they would all work together as I also have the soft doors for the front and back (700-4). My only other suggestion would be a winch, these things are a real PIA to get unstuck without one.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi, Just bought a 700-2. Wife wants folding windshield and roof, Any thoughts on what/where to get? Also what other accessories should we be considering?

Miss-typed the title (duh) it is a 700-2
Keep in mind the Honda hard roof will add around 3” to the height of the machine. So if you’re barely squeezing into wherever you park it now it could be an issue

G

Grounhog

Apr 20, 2018
Madera California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I got the EMP Aluminum roof and hard coat single piece windshield. I like them both. I avoided the Honda roof due to the height. the EMP adds only a half inch or so...

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Central Arkansas....You have a lot of fun days and empty pockets in front of you...I had a blast fixing up my P700-2, and now it is just the way I want it...There are so many items you can add...I have the Honda OEM flip out windsheild and the OEM honda roof.

Reactions: Mudwing and swsebek
jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Missouri. We have the Honda roof and hardcoat split windshield and both have been great so far. Spend the majority of our riding time with the top portion of the windshield removed

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!