BOX1

Newby from mid-state Vermont and question.

VTbarn1

VTbarn1

Nov 9, 2020
Vermont
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello all! Steve and Mary here, new retirees who moved from urban CT from to rural Vermont, and love it! We just put a deposit on a 2021 Pioneer 700-2 Deluxe (in red, the fastest color!) and are counting the days until delivery. Until then I'm placing order after order of all the goodies to put on it to make it good for plowing, ice fishing and just plain fun! Thanks for all the information and installation help that this site and it's contributors have provided.

One question. In the Northeast area, what is the best insurance company to get full replacement coverage? Geico's quote is for depreciated coverage, and we all know that that wouldn't begin to cover the costs.

And for anybody in this area who wants a riding buddy for next summer, granted a newby, shoot me a note. Not sure where we will be able to ride at this point due to covid, but we'll find something.

Thanks, Steve.

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello all! Steve and Mary here, new retirees who moved from urban CT from to rural Vermont, and love it! We just put a deposit on a 2021 Pioneer 700-2 Deluxe (in red, the fastest color!) and are counting the days until delivery. Until then I'm placing order after order of all the goodies to put on it to make it good for plowing, ice fishing and just plain fun! Thanks for all the information and installation help that this site and it's contributors have provided.

One question. In the Northeast area, what is the best insurance company to get full replacement coverage? Geico's quote is for depreciated coverage, and we all know that that wouldn't begin to cover the costs.

And for anybody in this area who wants a riding buddy for next summer, granted a newby, shoot me a note. Not sure where we will be able to ride at this point due to covid, but we'll find something.

Thanks, Steve.
Welcome from NE Ohio.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Thanks, Steve.
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

VTbarn1

VTbarn1

Nov 9, 2020
Vermont
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from the mud holes of WNY. The 7hundo’s are a solid machine. Good choice. I have Progressive insurance. 😎
#ntc😉
Thanks everyone, and thanks Mudwing for the insurance input. The machine is scheduled for a late December delivery. Christmas present perhaps?!

S

slinky750

Dec 1, 2018
Rouses Point NY
Thanks everyone, and thanks Mudwing for the insurance input. The machine is scheduled for a late December delivery. Christmas present perhaps?!
im in Upstate NY... just across lake champlain from you.. my 1000-3 is insured with progressive and they were great to deal with on a claim i had.

If you are looking for good trail riding... look into the Gorham NH area... we rode over there 3 times this summer.. it was a lot of fun!

I know VASA has some trail networks in VT but not sure how much

VTbarn1

VTbarn1

Nov 9, 2020
Vermont
Ownership

1. 700-2
im in Upstate NY... just across lake champlain from you.. my 1000-3 is insured with progressive and they were great to deal with on a claim i had.

If you are looking for good trail riding... look into the Gorham NH area... we rode over there 3 times this summer.. it was a lot of fun!

I know VASA has some trail networks in VT but not sure how much
Thanks Slinky! I've been in discussions with a club around Rutland that maintains some trails in the VASA network. Love fishing Champlain around your area. If you need someone to ride with this summer let me know.

Reactions: Mudwing and Biteme
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!