P1000 No hardware? FABRIC, RR. DOORS (0SR90-HL4-212B)

Happy trails

Happy trails

Sep 12, 2021
Peoria arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I sprung for the Honda OEM fabric rear doors, part number 0SR90-HL4-212B for my 2017 1000-5 LE.

Anyone out there that can share their experience with what you actually received with your order? It would be helpful to know if you ordered this part and received all of the installation hardware or not. If you did receive the hardware, did it come in a separate box?

Thank you!

Background: The box I received came with the doors only and without any of the Installation hardware within or as a eparate box. I went back to the OEM Honda Accessory site thinking I goofed on the part number. I confirmed the part # is good as ordered and when I looked up the installation instructions for that part while on the Honda site I can see clearly where it itemizes the associated parts within. I called Honda and they confirmed it should have included hardware as per the installation instructions and that there is no part number for the installation hardware kit separately within their system. I went through every Honda accessory for my Pioneer line by line and don't see a hardware installation kit from my view either.

I called my reseller and they were super cool where they shipped me another of the same part number after they got it in stock again and I returned the original thinking maybe it was a fluke. I received the second order today and bam! - no hardware kit - hmmm... I called the reseller and they now are reaching out to Honda directly to see what's up and they will call me back in a few days.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ya, that sucks. It should have the hardware.
Unfourchently, there is no "hardware kit".
But I do have part # for most of the hardware individually.
See if I can find it.

Happy trails

Happy trails

Sep 12, 2021
Peoria arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Remington and CID
M

mrmagoolin

Apr 20, 2022
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered the rear doors Honda oem from Rocky Mt ATV and there was a box with the hardware in mine. Just got them installed two days ago. Should be hardware in there for sure.

Reactions: Remington
Happy trails

Happy trails

Sep 12, 2021
Peoria arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered the rear doors Honda oem from Rocky Mt ATV and there was a box with the hardware in mine. Just got them installed two days ago. Should be hardware in there for sure.
Cool! Would you mind sharing the part number you ordered please? Thanks a bunch

Happy trails

Happy trails

Sep 12, 2021
Peoria arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bringing this full circle. First, thank you for reading and to those that responded to my questions. This Forum is the best!

For sure 0SR90-HL4-212B comes with a hardware kit for installation. Mine did not (A fluke) but the reseller pulled a kit from another box and sent it to me. Just in time to install before this coming weekend turkey hunt.

Cheers!

20220928 155950

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great‼️ Thank you for coming back and giving the outcome. That’s one of the big things that makes this forum so valuable to others. There are complete solutions when good folks like you take the time to come back and post the outcomes.
thank you sir‼️

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!