Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My 1000-5 was just ok until I had my oil changed. Now its crazy loud. maybe I should have had them put in a thicker oil?
Not sure what weight they put in but generally speaking the Pioneer quiets up a bit the first couple changes. What miles you at? Did it come back with any changes like windshield or roof? Did they do diff changes and forget to fill it back up?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Not sure what weight they put in but generally speaking the Pioneer quiets up a bit the first couple changes. What miles you at? Did it come back with any changes like windshield or roof? Did they do diff changes and forget to fill it back up?
X2 plus check the sub Trans also.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The original poster of this thread created it 5 years ago, and never did come back to let us know what he did about it. And yet the thread persists...

Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!