BOX1

North Ark/Southern MO ride

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be leaving Sat for southern MO for turkey season and planting food plots. In addition to tractor, I will be taking the P1K5 for work and hope to get some ridding in. Supposedly SMORRs will open by tomorrow. I know I can not go riding next weekend, and possible not the next, due to having other family there for turkey season. BUT hopefully can make some rides a little later. Not sure if Cassville will be open or not. Anyone possibly interested let me know. @BWAF @GlockMeister @Ragnar406 or anyone else in that area.

Reactions: Pilgrim and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be leaving Sat for southern MO for turkey season and planting food plots. In addition to tractor, I will be taking the P1K5 for work and hope to get some ridding in. Supposedly SMORRs will open by tomorrow. I know I can not go riding next weekend, and possible not the next, due to having other family there for turkey season. BUT hopefully can make some rides a little later. Not sure if Cassville will be open or not. Anyone possibly interested let me know. @BWAF @GlockMeister @Ragnar406 or anyone else in that area.
Cassville is always open I get my rig fixed I'll holler

Reactions: Pilgrim and BigOL3
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We plan on going to SMORRs tomorrow. Kinda a last minute deal, due to being too wet to plant plots tomorrow. Anyone available let me know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!