ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A few guys from the FaceBook group are wanting to ride, so I created a thread to iron out the details.

Aiming for October timeframe.

I was thinking Stoney Lonesome since it's a bit bigger and has varied trail difficulties.

There's a poll available in the web view

dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
I voted for the November dates but we are open. We are planning a trip to Boggs on Oct 20th.

zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Where are you guys located? I'm about 30mi east of Bham.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry guys life’s been busy and I dropped the ball on this, if anyone’s still interested I threw up a new poll.

Where are you guys located? I'm about 30mi east of Bham.

I’m in Shelby county, you in Springville or Pell City areas?

zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok cool
Sorry guys life’s been busy and I dropped the ball on this, if anyone’s still interested I threw up a new poll.

I’m in Shelby county, you in Springville or Pell City areas?
Ok cool. Yep, In Sprinville. We ride top trails a couple times a month and the ridge maybe once every few months. 11/11 a group of us are heading to Prentice Cooper. Me and another are the only Hondas.

I haven't even rode mine yet. Just picked it up today from the dealer.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok cool

Ok cool. Yep, In Sprinville. We ride top trails a couple times a month and the ridge maybe once every few months. 11/11 a group of us are heading to Prentice Cooper. Me and another are the only Hondas.

I haven't even rode mine yet. Just picked it up today from the dealer.

I don’t get to ride as much as I used to.

Maybe at TopTrails this weekend with @Kolton and a couple others depends on the rest of the week for the others as well.

I’ve been wanting to ride Prentiss Cooper, may try to join if that was an invite?

zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don’t get to ride as much as I used to.

Maybe at TopTrails this weekend with @Kolton and a couple others depends on the rest of the week for the others as well.

I’ve been wanting to ride Prentiss Cooper, may try to join if that was an invite?
Wish I could go this weekend. The wife has family pics scheduled. Yeah if you or anyone wants to go come on. It will probably just be 3 or 4 of us.

Here's a video of us at top trails. I'm the one in the Polaris. Just traded it in last sat.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m taking all of my vacation most of December since I don’t take much during the year and December’s the slow time

I’ll be trying to get a few rides in during the holidays.

K

Kolton

Oct 15, 2016
Vance, al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish I could go this weekend. The wife has family pics scheduled. Yeah if you or anyone wants to go come on. It will probably just be 3 or 4 of us.

Here's a video of us at top trails. I'm the one in the Polaris. Just traded it in last sat.

I might be able to one weekend but kids have ball games Saturday. If I went I'd have kiddos with me too....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ohanacreek
zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well ya'll are more than welcome to tag along. I dont know specifics yet but I will after next sat and keep yall posted.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure about next weekend have to see what we have planned

dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
That's the bama lsu game. Lol. Not much of a game but I'll be watching it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!