YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thinking about taking a trip to Fayetteville to see relation in late March or April, Can any one tell me some good places in this area to do day rides?

Thanks!
The closest would be Buckhorn trails just west of Devils Den. I haven't ridden there yet but there is a group on facebook that could hook you up with info. Rush Springs is just across the state line in Missouri, think it's about 70 miles of trails. Mulberry Mountain is another trail system north of Ozark on Hwy 23 with tons of trails. Mack's Pines is north of Russellville on Hwy 7 also has a lot of trails.

Reactions: BigOL3 and Haldog77
IA-AJB

IA-AJB

Dec 5, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The closest would be Buckhorn trails just west of Devils Den. I haven't ridden there yet but there is a group on facebook that could hook you up with info. Rush Springs is just across the state line in Missouri, think it's about 70 miles of trails. Mulberry Mountain is another trail system north of Ozark on Hwy 23 with tons of trails. Mack's Pines is north of Russellville on Hwy 7 also has a lot of trails.

Thanks for the the info!! Just need to do some planing now.

Reactions: YardDog

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!