P1000 Not shifting

M

Mlemmens83

Aug 15, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trans will not down shift and paddle shifting will not work. Then when get to stop sign Honda kills it’s self. And then bar line on shift idcator then shut it off and it will ride again till slow down again. When it comes to a stop u can hear the trans clicking. Can’t change between sport or Manual. 7 fast flashes and 5 short. On the shift indicator. Let it sit for 2 hrs then drive again and once it heated up and got down trail did same thing and then it got stuck in 5th gear till I stopped then started over again. Any help would be great. Just worried it’s not going to act up for the dealer when I bring it in tomorrow. Any help would be great.

Reactions: TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Trans will not down shift and paddle shifting will not work. Then when get to stop sign Honda kills it’s self. And then bar line on shift idcator then shut it off and it will ride again till slow down again. When it comes to a stop u can hear the trans clicking. Can’t change between sport or Manual. 7 fast flashes and 5 short. On the shift indicator. Let it sit for 2 hrs then drive again and once it heated up and got down trail did same thing and then it got stuck in 5th gear till I stopped then started over again. Any help would be great. Just worried it’s not going to act up for the dealer when I bring it in tomorrow. Any help would be great.
What year?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Code 75 is not in the manual. Not under DCT at least.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Almost sounds like shift control motor is weak or gummed up.

M

Mlemmens83

Aug 15, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s a 2018 with just 2000 miles on it. Mb I counted wrong and it’s 6 and 5 flashes.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!