Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm thankful for my wife who somehow has taken a liking to doing stupid crap with me. She enjoys riding, camping, shooting and even hanging out with my and my crazy friends. She has given me good children who share our likes and values whom I'm able to be proud of. She's just happy doing anything even if it's our first actual vacation and it's a two day drive 2500 miles away to go get muddy and break crap with "strangers" from across the nation lol.
View attachment 58251
(Picture courtesy of @Hondasxs)
I am thankful for my family and good friends who have been there and are always down to help out. There are so many great people who I've been lucky enough to become friends with through this site and it's been cool to be able to share that now with my family. Lots of experiences, the bad ones have made us stronger and enjoy the good ones more. Have done and seen quite a bit in life and not only has it been a big part because of others but it would've been very lonely without them.
View attachment 58253
I just realized im wearing the same tshirt in both pics lol and i dont have a clue into where it is now. Ones pic is rrb Tennessee other is in Idaho!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was just informed I won nov rotm, damn notifications haven't been working correctly and haven't been able to be on much.
Thanks so much everyone it means a lot and I appreciate people here and this site more then most probably understand!
I wasn't thinking I was going to win but I try to participate as much as possible because it is so much fun and it seems like the more people play the more it brings in other great photos.
Since ISO have a couple radios I would like @Hondasxs to either throw that back into to pot or find someone who could really use one. Again thank you so much everyone I owe this site so much. Thanks