Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
...... and up to how much $$$$?
Too much.

Sometimes i just shake my head at what started out as a niche trail alternative to ATV's has become. Was a "big" ATV with a bed, and is now not far from being a full-blown trophy truck off the showroom floor...which is cool, but no longer a "big" ATV with a bed.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yuppys got money to burn"""Literally"":D:D

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I find it amazing the UTV market can support that price point.
A high end sxs, is about a 1/2 Or a 3rd of a nice fishing boat or camper. I'm not suprised at all. And on par with a touring motorcycle. 72" is a niche market for sure. Heck a decent snowmobile is $15,000 + and your lucky to use them 2 months out of the year.

Reactions: Farmer
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Too much.

Sometimes i just shake my head at what started out as a niche trail alternative to ATV's has become. Was a "big" ATV with a bed, and is now not far from being a full-blown trophy truck off the showroom floor...which is cool, but no longer a "big" ATV with a bed.
...... and just amazing at the number of people that will spend that kind of money on them. Millionaires can 'afford' them, most folks go in deep debt to 'buy' them.

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
...... and just amazing at the number of people that will spend that kind of money on them. Millionaires can 'afford' them, most folks go in deep debt to 'buy' them.
For sure. But everywhere you go theres campers and boats. I think most people must be doctors and lawyers!

Reactions: BigOL3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!