Oem hard top

Fordman

Fordman

Lifetime Member
Aug 8, 2013
Fayette Al
Ownership

1. 500
I purchased the oem hard top & haven't been impressed when trailering , does anyone have any (top) ideas ? I'm thinking of mounting a little stereo system & will haft to devise some type mounting brackets haha

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I too worried how strong those tops are. I would not think they would be made to hold a radio if you chose to mount it to the top.
I would look into running some new bars and mounting it to that. I'm sure you dont want make any new holes in the top but I would. I would want it to be secure.
Anyways. I'm sure I will have all these questions too once I get the Pioneer... Yes I will have a radio and speaker system.

Fordman

Fordman

Lifetime Member
Aug 8, 2013
Fayette Al
Ownership

1. 500
Yea I will probably fashion some type metal bars to go across & mount it to I guess

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I'll end up with a top as well, but would rather wait for a model made from metal. Besides the flexing that is found with plastic, over time it will become brittle and one day will crack. Just my opinion....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!