P500 Off road light bar

Signal_rig

Signal_rig

Mar 10, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. 500
I finally got around to installing a 14 inch light bar. After I installed it, I thought this may not be the greatest idea since it may obstruct some airflow to the radiator.

I was hesitant to attach it to the roof. Occasionally I get into some low lying areas that it may get hung up on.I guess I could move it to the top of the brush guard If it seems to cause issues.

Do you think this will cause any issues with overheating? Thanks 83BA8703 6A3C 4949 896F 11689ABD5010

Signal_rig

Signal_rig

Mar 10, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you, my shield is working well too. Thanks again.

Reactions: trigger
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I agree w/ @trigger. Nothing to worry about. 👍🏼

Signal_rig

Signal_rig

Mar 10, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. 500
Where did you get your stick stoppers?

I purchased them from sidebysidesports.com

strong made stick stoppers, I ordered rock sliders from them too. The transaction and delivery went well.

D

DuckToller

Jun 15, 2020
canada
Ownership

1. 500
I purchased them from sidebysidesports.com

strong made stick stoppers, I ordered rock sliders from them too. The transaction and delivery went well.
Thanks for the tip, its a great site

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!