Talon Offical Honda of Fairfield Talon Announcement Video

H

HondaTech

That was really well done. Thumbs up to your parts guy.

Because it appeared to be better done than their own intro video?

They didn't like the part where he took the pills (they were suppose to IBS medication, was really M&Ms) and the comment about "claims checks".

Our GM told them to politely go to hell when they ask him to take it down.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Whoever the Honda Canada guy ( Mr Sulu) was in that video, did an excellent job on the video.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They didn't like the part where he took the pills (they were suppose to IBS medication, was really M&Ms) and the comment about "claims checks".

Our GM told them to politely go to hell when they ask him to take it down.
Claims checks???? thats legit a way people upgrade their RZRs, I know a couple of people who have destroyed them (not fire) and claimed comprehensive and bought a new one. A guy at work just bought a new X3 instead of a RZR this go round.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We've hit a nerve guys. They got the Head Product guy on our ass now.
I would understand if it went viral, but we are talking less than 200 views as of right now. And 20 of them probably from Mother Honda.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
H

HondaTech

They were actually pretty cool about it all. The fire thing was the sore spot really. Their talking with the CPSC on fire related issues with SXSs and it kinda stepped on their feet. Honda is trying to keep them from banning SXS due to safety issues. You can see where the people at the CPSC might use it to make a point on their behalf.

They said everyone in the building laughed at it and weren't real happy about making the call. They were just doing their jobs and told us to do what we wanted with it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!