P1000 Offroad armor upper doors

Happy trails

Happy trails

Sep 12, 2021
Peoria arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone running these doors that can reply with feedback? I like the idea of the hard uppers, no worries towing and can take some abuse on the trails. I am not sure though on not being able to roll the window down for air movement in the cab on warm days. Removing the upper looks easy but you would want to decide going out for the day whether you wanted them on or not. Twice as much as the fabric, framed uppers but they look solid. You are being redirected...

Happy trails

Happy trails

Sep 12, 2021
Peoria arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered the Seizmik uppers today rather than these from Offroad Armor. Partially because Offroad Armor was out of stock but mostly because I will be able to roll the Seizmik window down, I can mount Seizmik brand mirrors and I can tow with them. I called Seizmic to be sure on towing. Cheers

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!