BOX1

BRed Oil drain plug where is it

R

rasorbackqq

Jun 11, 2017
Springfield NS Canada
Ownership

1. Big Red
Oil light is on and finally a little winter cold break to do it. Have the manual Thats useless....
Where is the drain plug I seen a torx head bolt on the front right of motor It doesn't line up with any holes though.
After searching the net I do see the filter from bottom through the access hole.
Can anyone assist me?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
There wasn't an oil change guide for the Big Red MUV but the Pioneer 700 has the same power plant. The oil drain and filter should pretty much be in the same place, just the frame will be different. Hope this helps.......

P700 - Honda Pioneer 700 oil change guide

R

rasorbackqq

Jun 11, 2017
Springfield NS Canada
Ownership

1. Big Red
Done !! All some one had to say was the drain is at the back of the motor.
Hopefully the next person that goes looking for it will read this.
Its at the back of the motor under all the mud and leaves.
I wasn't looking back there as I had the driver seat, center console and half the floor out as per the maintenance book pictures.
The book did give me the picture of the washer location and spring as I seen something fall into the drain pan.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!