P1000 Oil level

B

Bparker

May 29, 2020
Columbus,ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just changed oil is it a big deal if oil line with dip stick not screwed in is just barely above the full line??

Reactions: TxDoc and Isaiah
Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just changed oil is it a big deal if oil line with dip stick not screwed in is just barely above the full line??
When checking oil, you do not want to screw in the dip stick. It should be fine where it's at.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bparker
F

Fischer

Dec 22, 2019
The woods
Ownership

1. 500
I did the same thing. Its almost impossible to put the exact same amount in every time. So I hope Honda gives us so grace on that when they design the engines.

Reactions: Bparker
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I wish Honda had put a sight glass in the Talon like my motorcycle, a much easier/quicker way the check the oil level.

Reactions: wrhii and Bparker

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!