P700 Old Dog and a New 700 2

K

Kieth

Feb 6, 2016
Oregon
My 9 year old lab loves to run trails ahead of my rig and considers it his right to get back in and rest. A half mile later down the trail he wants back out. This was easy with the 1000 5 delux I sold. Using the side doors kept his muddy paws off the front seat. Are there any dog ramps or steps available that might help getting him into the back of the new 700?

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
My dog wants to do the same thing. He will be 9 soon also, and he climbs in thru the door.

I tied a leash between the head rests and now I clip him in so that he won't bail over the side. He whines a little but, he is still happy to be riding.

Reactions: Backwoods and TimG
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
My 1 year old white lab loves to bail out at low speeds after squirrels or whatever, gotta watch him. He took a pretty good tumble last time, I think he may have learned a lesson. :)

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
My 9 year old lab loves to run trails ahead of my rig and considers it his right to get back in and rest. A half mile later down the trail he wants back out. This was easy with the 1000 5 delux I sold. Using the side doors kept his muddy paws off the front seat. Are there any dog ramps or steps available that might help getting him into the back of the new 700?

Take a look at these:

Reactions: TimG and Backwoods
K

Kieth

Feb 6, 2016
Oregon
Thanks for the URL.
Looking over their site reminded me of a hitch platform that I have for cargo. It is the right level for the two jump entry!

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!