BOX1

Old, slow, and dumb as dirt. WTF am I thinking?

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
My trailer is a Big Tex, 5' x 10' [ bed] as I have a P500. Love the extra length to haul coolers and other stuff. Make sure that the door clears the trailer side rails if you go that way. I don't believe it is a problem on the 700 and 1000's in most cases but the 500 has a lower ground clearance on stock tires . The longer the trailer the more stuff you can haul and I like stuff. I also use the Erickson chock system. Got mine at Tractor Supply but the local Walmart is carrying them now. I use the trailer to haul other things and haven't had a problem with the chocks being in the way, yet.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NOLA, and yes, SxS’s are just like boats. Just when you think you have it set up the way you like it, something else/ new catches your eye and you’re deeper in the pit! I always tell my wife that I COULD be spending my money and time on worse things such as cocaine and whores so she has to put it all into perspective. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick49274

Rick49274

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2021
Reading MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from NOLA, and yes, SxS’s are just like boats. Just when you think you have it set up the way you like it, something else/ new catches your eye and you’re deeper in the pit! I always tell my wife that I COULD be spending my money and time on worse things such as cocaine and whores so she has to put it all into perspective. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the welcome!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!