Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Open Invite to all Honda Side by Side Owners New and Old!

The HondaSxS community has grown over the past year to become the #1 OWNER RAN forum on the web.

With the release of the Pioneer 500 its time to open the next chapter in the HondaSxS community. Therefore, we wish to issue a formal invite to all the new HondaSxS owners worldwide!

Join our community and become a part the best Honda Side by Side Community on the web. HondaSxS.com

We are looking for new Pioneer 500 owners to help build the 500 section. If you own a 500 let us know and post a picture of it on the trail. We are working through several kickback ideas for the top members once aftermarket accessories start to roll later this year. Can’t want to see what you can bring to our community.

Content we are in search for: (both P700 2/4 and P500 needed)
How-To’s of basic and intricate levels.
Product reviews.
Ride reports.
Video’s.
Graphic logo design.
Anything related to the HondaSxS.

If you have any questions or want to take a larger part in the community please shoot me a message and I will get back with you in short time.

Thanks.
HondaSxS

B

Brskinner

Sep 1, 2014
fenton,mi
Ownership

1. 700-4
I am waiting for my pioneer 700-4 to come in
Should I by the winch and plow from the dealer or should I buy it after market
Anything else I should be aware of
Thanks

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Brskinner, That will really be up to you. I have bought every thing from honda for my P4 but I will be going with the Cycle Country Mt and 72" Blade. The only reason is that is what I have on both of my Rubicons. It all comes down to what you like and what you want to spend.

Beacheagle70

Beacheagle70

Lifetime Member
It would have nice if my dealer would have given me the forum information when I bought my 700/4 last Feb. any way to get the information from Honda? Or how about sending a hand out to the dealers to include with the buyers package.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Beach, That would be totally awesome if we had those resources. Unfortunately since we are not affiliated with Honda we do not possess the legal power it would require for such request.

Our only method is word of mouth, off and online, and small level advertising.

In the future, It would be great to have the site recognized by Honda.
I only dream.

Thanks.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!